Donations are welcomed by the Foundation as they enable further provision of research grants into important areas of medical interest that are significantly impacting the health of mankind.
The Foundation is a health promotion charity with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR item 1) and Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status. The Foundation will use your tax-deductible donation to fund a project and to meet ongoing organisational needs. If requested, the Foundation will preserve in perpetuity the capital of any donation or gift in will of $500,000 or more.
NFMRI does not engage individuals or organisations to undertake fundraising through telemarketing, door-knock appeals or through public, street or shopping centre collections.
The Foundation is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC)
Donations can be made:
- Directly to the Foundation via cheque, money order or electronic funds transfer (all donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible);
- By gift in will; or
- By credit or debit card online using the STRIPE platform (please contact us by emailing email@example.com so that we may send you a link to donate).
About the STRIPE payment gateway:
STRIPE have confirmed non-profit transaction rates will be deducted from donations received by NFMRI as follows:
- 1.4% + $0.30 for non-American Express transactions
- 1.75% + $0.30 for American Express transactions
- 2.9% + $0.30 for international transactions
Please contact us if you would like to make an online donation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts can be made via EFT to:
Acct name: NFMRI Operations Account
BSB: 012 332
Cheques may be posted to:
National Foundation for Medical Research and Innovation
PO Box 6247
Highton VIC 3216
If you would like to receive a donation form or if you make a gift to the Foundation, please email your details to email@example.com so that we can send you a receipt and letter of appreciation.
If you are interested in making a gift in will or partnering with the Foundation please contact:
T: 1 300 233 147