Shuttle services for 2019 conference
Avalon to Peppers, The Sands Resort
NFMRI has arranged a small amount of shuttles for select times on the 19-21 November to coincide with key flights arriving/departing at Avalon Airport from Peppers The Sands Torquay. The shuttles are as follows. If you would like to reserve a seat, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and providing a mobile number which we can give out to the shuttle company as they will use it to contact anyone who isn’t there to make sure they don’t leave without them.
- 5pm flight arrival
- 8.05 pm flight arrival
- 3.15pm departure to make it in time for the 5.30pm flight
- 6.45pm departure to make it in time for the 8.35pm flight departure
Should your flight arrive outside of these times, or at Tullamarine Airport, the following may be helpful:
- Melbourne (Tullamarine Airport): the Gull takes you from Melbourne airport to Geelong CBD. From that point an uber or cab shouldn’t cost too much more https://gull.com.au/book-now/
- Melbourne (Avalon Airport): SkyBus bookings, for $53 Skybus will take you from Avalon Airport to Geelong Train Station, with an immediate connecting cab (included in this price) that will take you directly to the venue https://www.skybus.com.au/avalon-geelong-express/buy-tickets/
- Car rentals, Uber and taxis are available at both Avalon and Tullamarine airports, though due to distance, an Uber or taxi from Tullamarine to the Surf Coast would be fairly expensive.